Payments/Terms and Conditions
- An initial consultation is offered free of charge in which we will discuss your requirements and ideas. This can consist of a visit to your home within a radius of 20 miles. If you are further afield a consultation fee will be charged to cover travel costs. Telephone or email consultations are also welcome.
- When enquiring about the price of an order, some basic research and samples will need to be gathered before we can give an accurate price. A formal estimate will be sent to you within 2-4 days.
- When you place an order you will be asked to sign terms and conditions. No order will go forward until you have signed. You will be sent a design sheet with your requirements, a formal estimate and a copy of our terms and conditions. Once you decide to go ahead with your design, you need to sign these and return them to us. Three fittings are included in your estimate. Please note: Items such as cravats, bouquets and hats will not include fittings. This will be stated on your design sheet at the time of order.
Terms and Conditions
- Madoli Design does not accept responsibility for customers changing their weight after their garment has been ordered. If you require additional alterations as a result, these will be at your expense.
- All payments must be received before you are allowed to collect your finished item.
- Madoli Design does not accept responsibility for the condition of garments after they have left the studio premises.
- All dresses are made to order and specifically made for you. It is therefore not eligible for a refund. When you receive your order, please carefully check it to ensure that there are no faults. If there is any fault or dissatisfaction, please contact us so that we may correct the fault within 14 days of receipt of your garment.
- The costs quoted for fabrics are guaranteed for 14 days from the date of the estimate. If the signed terms and conditions are not received within this period the fabric prices may be subject to change.
- Any alterations to the original design of the dress may incur additional costs chargeable at £20 per hour.
- Madoli Design reserves the right to increase charges from the original estimate if necessary. In such a case we will endeavour to advise you about any increase as soon as possible.
- When ordering, the first half of the estimated cost is required as a non-returnable deposit, payable when the terms and conditions are returned. This can be paid either by cash, cheque or bank transfer. The remaining costs are payable on reciept of the finished garment. The final payment may be subject to change, depending on any changes made to the original design.
- Please note: When having a bespoke design, the first fitting is where you should discuss any major changes or anything which concerns you about the fit or cut of the dress. After this time making changes to your dress is more costly.